15-17th August. V Festival

A long weekend at the V Festival in Chelmsford meant no birding. Being my first ever festival I was a little concerned about the lack of cleansing facilities and filthy toilets, not to mention the lousy looking forecast. All of these turned out to be unfounded as the toilets weren't too bad and the weather was great. I was considering taking the DSLR expecting the acts to be somewhat distant, however the following photos were taken with my Samsung NV3 showing just how close we got. On the down side there was only one pie stall and I never got the chance to sample.

Alanis Morissete


Amy Macdonald



Duffy



The ginger one really is as bad as she looks on the telly!!



Knees up mother Brown!

Lenny Kravitz

Monkey


Squeeze minus Jools




Stereophonics







No comments: