28th March. We're All In This Together

I've not had too much time for birding over the last 36 hours. Most of my time has been spent panic buying first and second class stamps, filling every available container, that I possess, with diesel and of course stacking the spare room from floor to ceiling with hot - well they were when I put them there - savoury produce.

What's 100 cars deep and smells of... er.. petrol...?
What's 100 people deep and smells of pastry?
What's 100 people deep and smells of piss?
Of course this is a complete lie and I've actually be firmly sticking my head in the sand pretending that nothing bad in the world is really happening, going birding and seeing very little.  It seems that not even the migrant birds want to come here - and who can blame them?




No comments: