6th February 2013. I Don't Feel Like Dancing...

I got an email this evening, that almost had me choking on my enchiladas (Mexican dish not a small furry animal in case you didn't know). I'm not sure whether I'm supposed to be posting it on here but it did say circulate it amongst like minded individuals - or something like that.

The email originated from a television production company looking for a group of 5-7 birders for a new program for Sky 1.  "Oh no not more shit made to look birders even nerdier?" I hear you scream. Let's face it anything that features birders will at some point make us look like a bunch of sad twats. History proves this with the recent dire attempt Twitchers a Very British Obsession and the almost as bad The Big Year (though not a documentary it was still awful).

So what is this new idea for a ground breaking TV show?

You'll never believe it.......


BIRD WATCHERS WHO CAN'T DANCE





Alan Partridge's brain storming session in this clip is clearly far from fantasy! I can just imagine it now....




But who could forget this gem, where even the normally camera shy me makes a cameo appearance at 3:23 (black T-shirt)..


1 comment:

Richard Powell said...

Ah a classic piece of telly! The radios must've been good back then, in order for messrs Filby and Dipper to pick up a Scilly signal up from North Norfolk? :o)