7th October: That'll teach me

After falling into bed at 5am we were awoken by the ever helpful Mr Harrop who called Rob at 7am to discuss the previous days claim of a Dendroica/Siskin s.p. in Kergord. I had absolutely no interest and the mother of all hangovers. This called for medicinal action and two paracetamol were prescribed. After drifting back into a coma I finally got out of my pit at 9:30am and went for a wander around the Toab area. Unfortunately this is not like mainland Britain and the shops here don't open so today would be a pie free day - good job I had the foresight to eat three the day before. The day as a whole was a bit of a blur and the only avian highlights were a Tree Sparrow and the Killdeer again. A quick tea of Pasta, shower and off to the Sumburgh Hotel again for more alcohol. After last nights over indulgence we retired at a respectable 11:30pm.

No comments: